Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Nurse

My nurse has been doing a good job of checking on me while I recuperate from pneumonia. Whenever I get up, she follows me wherever I go. Unfortunately I am very slow moving these days, and she usually bumps into the back of my legs as I walk. That cold nose on the back of my legs makes me smile. She even follows me when I go to the bathroom. She goes and gets her bowl (so she can lick whatever minuscule bits of food she left) and waits for me. I could not ask for a more attentive nurse.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nurse!!! :0 ....
As you said in post I think this 'nurse' will take real good care of you for rest of his/her life... :D
Even I love dogs too... :)

Lin said...

Awwww. I'm still going with the pets as my favorite family member when you are sick. Everyone else just wants something from you. Hope you are feeling better SOON!!

Nyanko said...

I think she is the best nurse in the world!
Take care.. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Glad to get an update...didn't see anything on cheese and chocolates. At least you are in good care!

Anonymous said...

How sweet is that...