Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Crazy Hats

Robyn loves crazy hats. For Christmas, she wanted this squid hat she found on Etsy. Being the horrible mother that I am, I told her Santa probably would not be bringing the squid. Thankfully for her, Nana came to the rescue and she is now a proud owner of a blue squid hat. Last month when we were at EPCOT, she found a moose hat at the Canada exhibit and it had to be hers. Again the planets were in alignment because it was on sale for $10.00. Today she and two friends worked on a chemistry scavenger hunt after school. They modeled the hats and when I asked if I could take a picture, they were all for it. I dared to take it one step further and asked if I could use the picture for the blog, and again Robyn said yes. Is this the same person who gave me such grief on Saturday when I wanted to take a picture of her feet?

4 comments:

Lisa R said...

My oldest would appreciate the hats.

Anonymous said...

It is a nice squid hat:) I would be proud to show it off too.

Lin said...

I would sooo love a squid hat! I think you got my kid by mistake!!

Merry said...

Lisa, Nancy, and Lin- Robyn will be thrilled to hear her hats are a hit, especially the squid hat. I guess I just don't get the squid hat. I really don't, but I am glad to hear someone else appreciates it.