Saturday, April 30, 2011

Our Final Game of the Season

Saturday, we saw my beloved LSU Tigers play. It will be the last game we will be able to make this year. I have more surgery coming up and kinda have to play the next couple of weeks by ear. Watching my boys play was the perfect way to spend the day. I forgot my phone and camera, so I couldn't take a picture at the game.


What I didn't forget was my knitting. I love having a piece of mindless knitting. I did not miss a single thing and was able to knit the whole time. I am a lot slower than when I get to look at my knitting, but this gives me two loves at the same time. Add that to the Tiger's sweep of the series with Kentucky and it was all good.

1 comments:

Lin said...

Well, I'm glad you got there for the game! Sometimes it is best to forget the camera and just enjoy.

Good luck with the upcoming surgery. I'll send love and prayers for a speedy recovery!