Monday, April 18, 2011

Raspberries and Chocolate

Lately baby hats have been catching my eye. I joined a handmade sellers group on Facebook and many of the members are "hookers" meaning they crochet. They make some of the cutest baby hats. It has been a while since I made a baby hat, so I thought I would head in that direction.

I love the color of this yarn. It makes me smile. This jester style hat is so cute on. I made one a while back for one of Gina's granddaughters. It is a perfect style for this yarn.

4 comments:

Lin said...

Uh, do you have this in my size? 'Cuz I'm thinking this would be a fun hat--even if I'm not a baby anymore.

Merry said...

I can do one in your size. Any colors in particular?

Lin said...

I like these colors if you have them. Or any fun colors. I'll pay ya for it! :)

Merry said...

I'll send you an email about it :)