Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ravthlete Equipment

As a dedicated Ravthlete, good equipment is essential for active participation in events. This set of needles is my pride and joy. My Knit Picks Nickel Options interchangeable needles. To say I love these needles is not passionate enough. Mom gave me money for my birthday and I bought them. It was my favorite gift. I have Robyn to thank for pushing me into getting them. She would see me looking at them online and then close the window. One day she looked at me and said, "You know you want them. You should get them." So I did. It was the right choice.

Did I mention I love these needles?

2 comments:

Lin said...

Oh, I like that kit! I have one with all the sizes in straight needles that I'm glad I bought every time I use them. I'm thinking I may need one of these---who makes this?

Merry said...

The needles themselves are from Knit Picks (http://www.knitpicks.com/needles/Interchangeable_Circular_Knitting_Needle_Tips_Cables__L300312.html). The circular needle roll is one I bought off of Etsy. I love them both!