I loved this post on Scrapbookladypages.com and decided to post my elevens. The items listed are not in order of importance and sometimes there are really more than eleven.
11 things I like to eat:
1. Mashed potatoes
2. Chocolate cake
3. Fried chicken
4. Warm bread and butter
5. Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken
6. Homemade macaroni and cheese
7. Turkey sandwiches with Miracle Whip
8. Chicken and sausage gumbo
9. Reese's Cups
10.Chocolate chip cookies
11.Roast Beef PoBoy
11 things I don’t like to eat:
1. Pretty much most vegetables (except carrot cake or something
drowned in cheese sauce)
3. Black licorice
4. Gummy candies
7. Eggs over easy or runny eggs in general
9. Jelly filled donuts
10.Rare or medium rare steak
11 cool places I’ve visited:
1. New York City
2. Juneau, Alaska
3. Banff, Canada
4. Venice Italy
5. Yellowstone National Park
6. Santa Fe, New Mexico
7. Zermatt, Switzerland
8. Niagara Falls
9. Vienna, Austria
10.St. Thomas, VI
11.Las Vegas, Nevada
11 things that make me crazy:
1. Hot flashes!
2. People who try to cut into traffic when lanes merge
4. Shopping for clothes for myself
5. Kids that leave messes in their wake
6. Things written in English and Spanish
7. The cat eating too much, throwing it up and then eating again
8. Emails that start with Fw.fw.fw.
9. Having to explain over and over why "no" is the answer (I have
10.Parents who expect you to parent their kids because they
are busy doing something else.
11.People who don't think you aren't driving fast enough even
though you are driving 5 miles over the speed limit.
11 things that make me happy:
1. The sound of my girls laughing
2. No drama or crisis or deal with
3. Access to medicinal chocolate when needed
4. A clean house
5. A purring cat
6. Skittles (she always makes me smile)
7. Hanging out with Phillip
8. Hanging out with friends
9. Piddling around on the computer
11. Digital scrapbooking
11 movies I love:
1. The Princess Bride
2. When Harry Met Sally
3. The Lord of the Rings series
4. Some Like It Hot
5. The Quiet Man
7. Romancing the Stone
8. All of the Harry Potter movies
9. Beauty and the Beast
11.Star Wars movies 4, 5, and 6
11 favorite books:
1. Stephanie Plum series- Janet Evanovich
2. The Lord of the Rings series- JRR Tolkien
3. Harry Potter series - JK Rowling
4. The Bible (still working my way through it)
5. The Outlander series- Diana Gabaldon
6. A Confederacy of Dunces - John Kennedy Toole
7. The Great Gatsby - F Scott Fitzgerald
8. The Last Lecture- Randy Pausch
9. The Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown
10.Catch-22- Joseph Heller
11.Joy Luck Club- Amy Tan
11 favorite songs:
1. "Everything She Does is Magic" by the Police
2 "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
3. "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen
4. "Today for You Tomorrow for Me" from RENT
5. "Sweet Transvestite" from Rocky Horror Picture Show
6. "Don't Stop" by Fleetwood Mac
7. "What a Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong
8. "Somebody to Love" by Queen
9. "If I Had $1,000,000" by the Barenaked Ladies
10."Fields of Gold" by Sting
11."Your Song" by Elton John
11 facts about me:
1. I have lived in Texas, New Mexico, Mississippi, and Louisiana.
2. The longest I have lived in one place is the place where I am
3. I have a slight cleft in my chin.
4. I hated moving so much as a child, but as an adult I can see how
much I grew from it.
5. I love my dogs, but I am a cat person at heart.
6. I love to bake.
7. Sometimes I get caught up in the "principle of the thing".
8. I don't like to wear a watch.
9. The first concert I went to was to see Boz Scaggs in Hattiesburg,
10.I love to watch baseball.
11.I would love to take pottery lessons again. I loved throwing on